Ti Ti Tábor 2016 will be held July 31-August 7, 2016
Registration for Ti Ti Tábor 2016 is now open!
- Ti Ti Tábor welcomes László Tihanyi as our children’s instructor this year!
- István (Pisti) Kis, Erika Kis Demeter, Szilárd (Sziszi) Szabó and Ildikó Németh are all returning as our dance instructors!
- Check out the Dance Material and Teachers here.
- Welcome back Dűvő for their 20th year at Ti Ti Tábor! See what they are teaching this year here.
- Erika Juhász is returning as well as our singing teacher!
- Sign up for camp here!
Ti Ti Tábor Hungarian Folk Camp offers a rich immersion experience into authentic Hungarian folk culture for adults and children alike. Set on the beautiful Raft Island, in Washington State, the camp brings experts from Hungary to teach folk dancing, music, singing, and traditional folk arts.
Want a taste of what it’s like to come to Ti Ti Tábor Hungarian Folk Camp? Watch our video on You Tube. (Many thanks to Jenny Sapora!)
Check out our new Ti Ti Tábor Circle of Friends sponsorship program here.