Welcome to Ti Ti Tábor Hungarian Folk Camp!
Ti Ti Tábor 2018 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Ti Ti Tábor 2018 will be held July 29-August 5, 2018. Register here!
- Erika Juhász (singing & choir)
- László Tihanyi (children and beginner dance)
- Krisztina Ihászy (children)
- István (Pisti) Kis and Erika Kis Demeter (mixed level dance and intermediate/advanced dance)
- Noemi Toka (beginner dance)
- Members of Bazseva Zenekar, Tamás Nyitrai and András Bognár with special guests László (Laci) Orbán and Levente Garda
Dance and Music Material
For our cultural theme this year, Ti Ti Tábor will be presenting traditions of Carnival during the week with dances, songs, and other activities.
Ti Ti Tábor Hungarian Folk Camp
Ti Ti Tábor Hungarian Folk Camp offers a rich immersion experience into authentic Hungarian folk culture for adults and children alike. Set on the beautiful Raft Island, in Washington State, the camp brings experts from Hungary to teach folk dancing, music, singing, and traditional folk arts.
Want a taste of what it’s like to come to Ti Ti Tábor Hungarian Folk Camp? Watch our video on You Tube. (Many thanks to Jenny Sapora!)
Check out our Ti Ti Tábor Circle of Friends sponsorship program here.