- Dűvő Együttes from Salgótarján and Budapest, Hungary.
- Téka Band from Budapest, Hungary.
- Forrás Banda from Seattle, Washington, USA and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Szászka Folk Band from Madison, Wisconsin and Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA.
- Folk Garage
- Bazseva Zenekar
- Táncház Egyesület the Dance House Guild in Budapest, Hungary, and their info about Folk Music, Dance & Handicraft in Hungary.
- Folkrádió is a not-for-profit, 24-hour online radio service featuring traditional folk music of the Carpathian Basin. Based in Debrecen, Hungary.
- Fonó Records is a recording company and music house in Budapest, with online music store. Producers of The Final Hour recordings.
- Hangvető (SoundSower) claims to be the largest world, revival, traditional and Gypsy music distributor in Hungary today. Good source for recordings.
- The Miskolc Lézerpont LÁTVÁNYTÁR (Image Museum) has an eclectic collection of things, including a great collection of traditional folk costumes from the Carpathian Basin.
- American Hungarian Foundation in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
- Hungarian Heritage Museum in Cleveland, Ohio, USA.
- Hungarian Online Resources, or Magyar Online Forrás, a.k.a., HunOR the hosts of the Folklór mailing list, among other things.
- The New Hungarian Voice a newsletter from Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- Kárpátok Hungarian Folk Ensemble in Los Angeles, CA, USA.
- Minnesota Hungarians.
- Bem Néptáncegyüttes. (Pisti and Erika)
- Tordasi Pillikék néptáccsoport. (Sziszi and Ildikó)
- Élő Forrás Hagyományőrző Egyesület . (Cimbi)
- Csipke Tábor . Csipke Ensemble’s web site and folk camp (Sauk Valley Campground, Michigan) information.
The Hungary Initiatives Foundation is an independent, US-based non-partisan and non-profit organization committed to strengthening the understanding and cooperation between Hungary and the Unites States of America. The Foundation is the first of its kind in the long history of the Hungarian diaspora.
https://magyar.org/ The American Hungarian Folklore Centrum [AHFC] was established in 1978 as non-profit organization dedicated to the dissemination of Hungarian folklore through the private and scholarly life of North America. The AHFC is a division of the American Hungarian Educators Association. Every program the AHFC organizes or manages are geared to the public but are rooted in the Hungarian community. Some of the programs and projects include the American Hungarian Museum in New Jersey, sponsoring Hungarian folk ensembles and tours for Hungarian folk artists, giving scholarship support to Hungarian youth, and sponsoring festivals and workshops.
The mission of the Hungarian Heritage Foundation of the San Francisco Bay Area is to promote, share and educate the public about Hungarian culture, language and art, by building on the cooperative and creative energy of the SF Bay Area Hungarian-American community.
The East Bay Hungarian Educational Group is a non-profit organization established in May 2016 that operates a Hungarian School located in Walnut Creek, CA.
Our organization’s primary mission is to provide cultural, educational and language development for children of Hungarian heritage. However, our current programs also include Hungarian classes for adults, as well as an array of extracurricular activities and family programs for the community.
Ethnic Dance Organizations
ETHNIC DANCE THEATRE: PRESERVING & PRESENTING WORLD MUSIC & DANCE AS ART FOR OVER FORTY YEARS.
The Radost Folk Ensemble is an ethnic dance company based in Seattle, Washington, dedicated to teaching, preserving and presenting the dance traditions of Eastern Europe. The ensemble has a 36-year history and a reputation of bringing the color, energy and precision of Eastern European and Balkan culture to the concert stage. It presents the music, song and dance of Croatia, Bosnia, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Romania, and Hungary, with the splendor of authentic costumes and live music on traditional instruments.
IFDE performs an extensive repertoire of dance and music from around the world in stunning traditional folk costumes. This program provides dancers with rigorous dance training in recreational and staged cultural dance. Performance opportunities for the IFDE are abundant, locally, nationally and internationally. Performance tours occur annually, which may include performances at international folk dance festivals or in professional concert venues.
Veselica is a student dance company with a global perspective that strives to spread awareness of dance from around the world.